Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fly away with me......to this fabulous Party!




So there is a way to experience flight without actually stepping into a plane!  Check this out, is it not adorable!!!  This is three different parties with the same great theme and 3 different takes.  How wonderful are these invites!!!  The amount of detail into the party is going to leave any guest with their jaw on the floor.  Enjoy!






IDEA # 2

The Birthday boy found his flight suit here in San Diego!








I credit these ideas from these wonderful women that can be found here.... and here! :) 
I found a great deal of airplane stuff here Inflatable 24-Inch 747 Airplane Jet Plane Assorted Color.

IDEA #3


This is the third idea that I found over at Amy Atlas Events.  This is another version with some great color!  





So
If you like all these fab Parties and want to know where to get your labels printed at for bags, invite, cake toppers.  Email me for a quote!

No comments:

Post a Comment